Massage Therapy Treatments
- This time was specifically reserved for your appointment, so the courtesy of 24 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling is appreciated.
- For all new clients, 90-minute appointment or longer, couples, and packages: Your appointment must be held on a credit card. A minimum of 6 business hour notice of cancellation is required or you will be charged full price for the treatment scheduled. If it is a morning appointment, we must receive your call by the afternoon before to avoid the fee.
- For all existing clients; 1 business hour or more is required for cancellation, or you will be billed the full price of the treatment scheduled. If it is a morning appointment, we must receive your call by the afternoon before to avoid the fee.
- February/ Valentine’s day cancellation policy: 100% deposit required. Refundable ONLY if you cancel more than 48 hours prior to your appointment.
Treatment Policies and Etiquette
These policies are in place for your personal protection as well as for the professional dignity of the therapist. You will receive personal instructions on what clothing to remove and how to prepare for the treatment.
Please follow those instructions as well as the guidelines that follow:
- Always wait for the therapist to leave the room before getting undressed. Keep a lower undergarment on and cover yourself with the sheet as instructed. You will not be exposed by the therapist during the treatment, and you should not attempt to expose yourself. Please do not get off the table at the end of the treatment until the therapist has left the room.
- At no time will any sexual comments, suggestions, activities, or requests be tolerated. If this term is violated, the therapist has the right to end the session, full payment is required, and no further treatments will be scheduled. This is a zero-tolerance policy.
**Services and prices are subject to change without notice. Management reserves all rights.